Nikon NI8X21ACW Overview
The white 8×21 Aculon T01 Binocular from Nikon is a compact optic designed for close to mid-range observations. At the core of the Aculon T01 series binocular are lead and arsenic-free Eco-Glass elements. This responsibly-sourced multicoated lens system is designed to transmit clear images with enhanced contrast. Nikon’s Turn-and-Slide rubber eyecups have multiple click-stop positions that enable a comfortable viewing distance even while wearing eyeglasses. This configuration of the Aculon T01 features 8x magnification and a 10-foot minimum focus distance, making this stylish binocular ready for distant observations while sightseeing and versatile enough to focus on nearby subjects when birding. The lightweight 6.8 oz housing and pocket-sized form factor make the Aculon T01 suitable for glassing on the go. The 8×21 Aculon T01 binocular comes in clamshell packaging.
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective lenses: 21mm diameter
- Eco-Glass: Lead and arsenic-free optics
- Anti-reflective multicoated lensesEco-Glass elements
- Apparent viewing angle: 47.5°
- 10 ft close focusing distance
Use and Handling
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multiple click-stop positions
- Construction Details
- Composite plastic housing with white finish
- Weight: 6.9 oz
There are no reviews yet.