The brown National Geographic NG A1212 Africa Series Vertical Camera Pouch is designed to carry and protect a small point-and-shoot camera or micro camcorder with accessories and media. The gear is carried in a padded main compartment. The pouch is made from water-repellent 100% cotton and a 100% polyester lining. Both are coated with PU (polyurethane). There is a front pocket for accessories. The pouch is carried by a removable, adjustable, thick shoulder strap or a wide belt loop.
- Padded main compartment to hold and protect a point-and-shoot camera or camcorder with media accessories
- Front pocket for media accessories
- Water-repellent 100% cotton coated with PU (polyurethane) exterior
- Padded main compartment
- Water-repellent 100% polyester coated with PU (polyurethane) interior lining
- Touch fastener closure
- Removable, adjustable, thick shoulder strap
- Rear secure wide belt loop connections
There are no reviews yet.