The Carbon Fiber Boom Pole for VR Camera (Small) from Manfrotto provides rigid, lightweight support for your virtual reality camera weighing up to 4.4 pounds. This versatile, 4-section pole reduces vibrations, and extends from 1′ to 2.6′, enabling you to shoot above your surroundings. Rubber-gripped anti-twist locks fasten quickly and firmly, preventing unintended slips.
For increased camera compatibility, the VR Camera Boom Pole features an interchangeable mount with 3/8″-16 and 1/4″-20 screws as well as a 1/4″-20 female thread. The 1/4″-20 thread enables you to mount the pole to a tripod or other support, increasing your camera position options.
- Carbon fiber design offers lightweight, rigid support
- Weighs approximately 15 ounces pounds; supports cameras up to 4.4 pounds
- Telescoping extension range from 1′ to 2.6′
- Versatile, interchangeable mount with 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 screws
- Integrated 1/4″-20 female thread for mounting to a tripod or other support
- 4-section legs with rubber-gripped, anti-twist locks