The GorillaPod 5K Flexible Mini-Tripod with Ball Head Kit from Joby pairs the GorillaPod 5K stand with the BallHead 5K to form a flexible and versatile support system. With the ball head, you can precisely control the direction and angle of your equipment and quickly attach it and detach it thanks to the inclusion of an Arca-type compatible quick release plate. This kit is ideal for professional DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, LED lights, or any other gear weighing up to 11 lb.
JOBY GorillaPod 5K Flexible Mini-Tripod | Joby 5k Kit
Boasting remarkable versatility for supporting your gear, the GorillaPod 5K Flexible Mini-Tripod from Joby has legs made up of several joints that allow you to wrap it around objects and adapt it for use in uneven ground. With a load capacity of 11 lb, it can reliably hold professional DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, and other kinds of gear. The notably compact construction of the tripod, featuring a 15.2″ height and 17 oz weight, makes it easy to store or carry it while travelling.
To help improve its grip and stability on unstable surfaces, the joints and feet of the GorillaPod 5K are rubberized in certain areas. The rest of the tripod is made of metal and a proprietary ABS plastic designed to provide durability and stable performance. Featuring a 3/8″-16 thread adapter at the top which can be removed to reveal a 1/4″-20 screw, the stand can be used directly with your gear or attached to an optional ball head for further shooting capabilities.
- Can be used with cameras, lights, speakers, and any other gear weighing up to 11 lb that is compatible with 1/4″-20 or 3/8″-16 screw threads
- Flexible jointed legs allow you to secure your equipment to most surfaces
- Compact with a weight of 17 oz and height of 15.2″, can be transported in a small bag or easily carried in your hands or pocket
- Rubberized joint rings and feet to provide enhanced stability in difficult terrain
- Durable stainless steel, machined aluminum, and ABS plastic construction
JOBY BallHead 5K
Supporting equipment weighing up to 11 lb, the BallHead 5K from Joby uses a standard 1/4″-20 threaded screw to mount compatible DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, and speedlights. It features full 360° panning and 90° tilting for nearly unrestricted movement, complemented by a separate panning lock for precise adjustments along a single axis. An Arca-type compatible quick release plate is employed for quickly attaching and detaching your gear while you work.
A numbered scale at the base of the tripod head allows you to accurately repeat 360° pans and adjust your position. At only 5.1 oz and with a height of 3.3″, the BallHead 5K is portable and can be easily carried without weighing you down. It is designed to be paired with the GorillaPod 5K stand and works with several Joby pro-level accessories that can extend the versatility of your ball head. However, it can also be used on any standard tripod with a 1/4″-20 mount.
- Standard 1/4″-20 screw for attaching equipment weighing up to 11 lb
- 360° panning and 90° tilt for optimal position control
- Arca-type compatible quick release plate makes for a fast and convenient setup
- Secondary knob that locks pan separately and enables more precise movement along an axis
- Numbered scale on base lets you accurately repeat 360° pans and adjust your angle
- Portable design weighing only 5.1 oz and with a height of 3.3″
- Works with Joby pro-level accessories such as the GripTight PRO Mounts and GorillaPod Arms that allow you to use GoPro adapters, flash clips, and microphones
- Can be deployed on the GorillaPod 5K stand or any other tripod with a standard 1/4″-20 mount