Hollyland HL-LARK M1 Wireless Audio Device Overview
Record a single person in mobile journalism or content creation applications using this 2.4 GHz LARK M1 SOLO Wireless Microphone System from Hollyland. The system includes one transmitter with a built-in, omnidirectional microphone and one dual-channel receiver—both with a compact form factor. A clip on the back of the transmitter allow you to attach it to the lapel of a shirt. With two included TRS adapter cables, the receiver can be plugged into compatible cameras.
Item seal has been opened, however product is brand new, unused and with complete 1 yr warranty.
Audio can be transmitted from up to 656′ away thanks to its auto frequency hopping technology. Integrated into each component’s design are LED indicators to display its power and connectivity status. Noise cancellation technology can be toggled using the onboard controls and helps highlight vocals over ambient noise. Intuitive plug and play pairing allows you to use the system right out of the box. Record audio for up to 8 hours and recharge in 1.5 hours using the USB Type-C ports.
Features at a Glance
- One-click noise cancellation feature delivers high-performance recording quality by cutting out ambient noise for clearer voice recordings
- Receiver and transmitter feature built-in clips for installation
- Plug-and-play configuration with device identification auto-adjusts mobile and camera volume settings
- 2-channel receiver allows for pairing with a second separately available transmitter for 2-person applications
- 3-level volume presets: high, mid, low
- LC3 codec technology with 48 kHz, 16-bit sampling rate
- Up to 656′ wireless transmission range
- 2.4 GHz adaptive frequency hopping
- LED status indicators
- Comes with TRS to TRS and TRS to TRRS cables for compatible cameras and smartphones
- Separately available 3.5mm TRS to USB Type-C or 3.5mm to lighting adapters for use with smartphones and tablets
- Compatible with Android and iOS operating systems
- Compatible with select Sony, Canon, Nikon, Fujifilm, and Panasonic cameras
There are no reviews yet.