Add a compact, clip-on wireless microphone for single-person documentary, YouTube, or vlog production with the black LARK 150 Solo Wireless Microphone System from Hollyland. The system offers an ultracompact clip-on mic/transmitter and a clip-on receiver to provide a portable, cost-effective, all-inclusive solution for recording a subject to your audio recorder, camera, or camcorder.
The compact transmitter weighs less than 1 oz and features a built-in clip and an omnidirectional microphone, making it simple to attach it to a lapel or shirt for quick and easy true-wireless audio. The built-in mic offers an anti-vibration design with intelligent noise cancellation and smart frequency selection with FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) technology for a crisp, clear signal in the 2.4 GHz bandwidth. For a more discreet look, you can use the included lavalier microphone and simply plug the mic into the 3.5mm input port. The transmitter provides a two-way mute button.
The receiver features a belt clip, volume knobs for each channel that depress for mute and mode changes, and both a 3.5mm headphone monitoring output and a 3.5mm line output. The two-channel receiver makes it easy to add an additional transmitter (available separately) for two-person applications. The receiver’s OLED screen displays the connection and battery status of all three units. You can transmit a strong signal with less than 5ms latency at up to 328′ away from the receiver, and the versatile system also supports switchable safety, stereo, and mono modes for different configurations.
The LARK 150 Solo system is automatically paired, charged, and stored in the included charging case which also provides a space for an optional second transmitter. The case charges all three units using its USB input port. The rechargeable batteries will power the transmitter for up to 4 hours and the receiver for up to 7.5 hours. A USB cable, 3.5mm TRS audio cable, furry windscreen for the lavalier mic, and a storage bag are also included with the system.
Professional Sound Quality
- Built-in high-sensitivity omnidirectional microphone on transmitters for quick on-the-fly interviews
- Anti-vibration sound chamber design
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing) intelligent noise cancellation
- Lavalier microphone with furry windscreens included for visually discreet setups
Stable Wireless Audio Transmission
- 328′ line-of-sight operating range with a 5ms latency
- Power-On Smart Frequency selection feature automatically finds an open frequency in the 2.4 GHz spectrum
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) method hops between available frequencies for optimal wireless transmission
Mono/Stereo/Safety Output Modes
- Mono: Record a single microphone to both audio tracks in your camera or phone
- Stereo: Record two mics, with each on a separate track
- Safety: Record a single mic at a lower level on a separate track as a backup if main track is too loud
- Small and light transmitters weigh less than 1 oz
- Charging case that supports fast auto-pairing, upgrade, and storage for the whole system
- 128-bit encryption for security
- 2-channel receiver means you can add a second transmitter (available separately) for 2-person videos, interviews, and demonstrations with only one receiver
- Mono/Stereo/Safety switchable output modes
- Two-way mute button on transmitter
- Real-time audio monitoring with 3.5mm headphone output on receiver
- 3.5mm line output on receiver
There are no reviews yet.