Add a pair of compact, clip-on wireless microphones for your two-person interview, YouTube video, documentary production, or vlog with the black LARK 150 2-Person Compact Digital Wireless Microphone System from Hollyland. The LARK 150 features two ultracompact microphone transmitters and a receiver that offer a portable, cost-effective, all-inclusive solution for recording two subjects at once to your camera, smartphone, audio recorder, or similar device with a 3.5mm input jack.
Hollyland Lark 150 Dual has Magnetic Storage. Carry-on Charging.
Having trouble identifying left and right transmitters when putting them back to the case?Just drop them into the case, let them pair, and start charging. Close the lid, put it in your backpack, take it out when using next time with the mics fully charged
- 4 hours duration – Each transmitter
- 7 hours duration – Receiver
- x2.5 times charging – For storage box 100% charged
The tiny transmitters feature built-in omnidirectional microphones and weigh less than 1 oz each, making them easy to clip onto shirt and lapel collars for quick interviews. The integrated mics offer an anti-vibration design with intelligent noise cancellation to ensure outstanding sound quality and clear, intelligible audio. For a more discreet appearance, you can use the included lavalier microphones and plug them into the 3.5mm input ports on the transmitters. The transmitter’s power button doubles as a two-way mute button with a short press.
The two-channel receiver clips to your camera shoe and features easy-access volume knobs, a 3.5mm headphone monitoring output, a 3.5mm line output, and an easy-to-read OLED screen that shows the connection and battery status of all three units along with metering for audio levels.
Hollyland Lark150 has Auto Pairing. Open and Use.
Take ’em out and use ’em right away. The pairing is automatically completed in the charging box without any further operation. Sing or talk as soon as you want to. You will not miss the sound of every important moment.
The system uses automatic frequency selection with FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) technology in the 2.4 GHz bandwidth to ensure a clean signal without interference or dropouts at a range of to 328′ line of sight and 65′ with limited obstacles. The receiver also supports switchable safety, stereo, and mono modes for different configurations and a low latency rate of 5ms.
Both the transmitters and the receiver feature built-in rechargeable batteries. The transmitters will each run up to 4 hours, while the receiver offers up to 7.5 hours of operating time; this means that for single-person shoots, the second transmitter can be used to extend your shooting time if necessary. The included storage and transport case automatically pairs the components and recharges them in 2.5 hours using its USB input port.
A USB cable, 3.5mm TRS audio cable, 3.5mm TRRS cable, two furry windscreens for the lavalier mics, and a storage bag are also supplied with the Lark 150. The system can be expanded with additional transmitters and receivers (available separately) to accommodate up to 8 wireless mics on set at one time.
Professional Sound Quality
- Built-in high-sensitivity omnidirectional microphone on transmitters for quick on-the-fly interviews
- Anti-vibration sound chamber design
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing) intelligent noise cancellation
- Two lavalier microphones with furry windscreens included for visually discreet setups
Stable Wireless Audio Transmission
- 328′ line-of-sight operating range with a 5ms latency
- Power-On Smart Frequency selection feature automatically finds an open frequency in the 2.4 GHz spectrum
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) method hops between available frequencies for optimal wireless transmission
Smart Signal Processing.
Stay Connected.Worried about unstable transmission?It scans the surrounding frequency 8,000 times per second and automatically connects to the interference-free channel to ensure the system is always connected. All sounds can be received with no dropouts, even when shooting in the busy streets.
Up to 100 Meters.
Hear As You See.Not sure about the effective range?It enables ultra-low latency sub-5ms response at up to 100m transmission distance. The range of activities is no longer limited. Take the camera or mobile devices to jump, run, and shout. As long as you are there, the sound is there.
Mono/Stereo/Safety Output Modes
- Mono: Record a single microphone to both audio tracks in your camera or phone
- Stereo: Record two mics, with each on a separate track
- Safety: Record a single mic at a lower level on a separate track as a backup if main track is too loud
- Small and light transmitters weigh less than 1 oz
- Charging case that supports fast auto-pairing, upgrade, and storage for the whole system
- Power button doubles as two-way mute
- Real-time audio monitoring with 3.5mm headphone output on receiver
- 3.5mm line output on receiver with included TRS cable for camera and TRRS cable for smartphone or mobile device with 3.5mm input jack