The GoPro 3-Way was designed to work as a camera grip, an extension arm, or a mini tripod. It features a collapsible design that measures 7.5″ when folded, and can be expanded up to 20″ when fully extend. The extension arm is foldable to help you get the right amount of reach, or it can be removed entirely if you just want to use the grip part. Tucked conveniently away inside the hand grip is a mini tripod that connects to the base, or even directly to your GoPro’s housing.
With the 3-Way Mount, numerous shooting opportunities are possible. Use the grip, or grip with extension, as a handheld shooter for following action on the move. Use the extension as a selfie stick, capturing self-portraits while keeping the camera and mount out of the shot. Or extend the camera so you can get an overhead shot, or to capture from hard to reach spots. And for the most stability, where the camera is stationary, use the tripod mode and let the action fly past you.
The system is waterproof so you can safely take it surfing, snorkeling, or whatever your favorite water sport happens to be. Additionally, if you fill the tripod compartment with water, you can even create neutral buoyancy for scuba diving.
- Folding arm helps you capture selfies without the mount appearing in the shot
- Use the arm plus grip like a pole mount for immersive POV or follow-cam footage
- Handle can be detached from the arm and used as a camera grip
- Mini tripod can be used on its own or combined with the handle
- Mini tripod stores in handle when not in use
- Waterproof construction for use in and out of the water