- Use this test to determine type and degree of color deficiency.
- Fully analyze color vision for in-house and field staff involved with color-critical operations.
- Use as an independent control for measuring the validity of other color visions tests.
For organizations that perform color vision testing frequently, the Farnsworth-Munsell Hue Test Scoring Software expedites and simplifies scoring of the FM 100 Hue Test and provides a powerful set of analytical and administrative tools. Results can be saved, displayed in polar or linear format, and filtered or analyzed according to a variety of algorithms.
- Four trays containing 85 removable color reference caps
- Cap colors are in incremental hue variations and span the visible spectrum
- Includes scoring software CD, use instruction and a convenient, portable carrying case
- Test evaluates and ranks color acuity and detects color blindness or other deficiencies
- Color vision aptitude is detected by the ability of the test subject to place the color caps in order of hue
- A global standard that has been used by governments and industry for more than 60 years
- Fully analyze color vision for in-house and field staff involved with color-critical operations
- Use as an independent control for measuring the validity of other color visions tests
- Administer under controlled D50 daylight conditions like that provided by Pantone 3 or 5 Light Booths
There are no reviews yet.