Elinchrom ELC Pro HD 1000 Overview
The ELC Pro HD 1000 Flash Head from Elinchrom is evidence of the company’s continued commitment to pushing the envelope in monolight design. Elinchrom has packed the ELC Pro HD 1000 with professional features we’ve come to expect from a flash head of this caliber and added quite a bit more. Short recycling times coupled with fast flash durations make freeze-motion, stop-action shooting possible. In fact, up to 20 frames per second is possible at minimum power. An intelligent low noise, temperature activated fan keeps the head cool and lengthens the life of both the flash tube and modeling lamp. A pre-flash detector lets you integrate your on-camera flash into your studio system.
Power, variable continuously from 7 to 1,000W/s, can be mimicked by the 300W proportional modeling lamp to preview your effects. Although Elinchrom provides one, you can swap the sync cord with a separately purchased 8-channel transceiver for wireless triggering from your camera. The head has one built-in to receive the signal. Flash modes allow you to address special situations. The Sequential Mode enables triggering up to 20 ELCs in bursts or in a continuous cycle. Delayed Mode offers a choice of first or second curtain syncing while Strobo Mode allows single frame stroboscopic action sequences. Finally, the auto-sensing multi-voltage power supply means that you can use the ELC Pro HD 1000 anywhere in the world.
- Built-in EL-Skyport receiver for triggering
- EL-Skyport with 8 frequency channels with 4 groups
- EL-Skyport Speed Sync mode for synchronization up to a 1/320 sec. on enabled SLR cameras
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system to enable the use of ELC units with speedlights
- 8 f-stop range
- Action-freezing flash durations of 1/1,430 @ full power (t0.5) and as short as 1/5,260 sec. at 80W/s
- Stable even at fastest recycling times
- Up to 20 flashes per second
- Consistent color temperature with +/- 150K°
- Power Auto-dump
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-265VAC excluding modeling lamp
- Low 5V sync voltage safe for all digital camera systems
- Intelligent low-noise fan spins slower or faster depending on the internal temperature of the unit
- Impact resistant and fire-retardant body shell
- Accessory bayonet permits use of the complete range of light modifiers
The Elinchrom Standard
OLED display for information and clarity
Dashboard for an enhanced experience
Sequence Mode allows you to sequentially trigger up to 20 ELCs, in bursts or as a continuous cycle to utilize the high frame rate of your camera
Delayed Mode provides the option of first or second curtain sync and everything in-between
Strobo Mode allows you to take a picture with stroboscopic effects in a single frame
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This product has a lead time of 130 Days. After the order is placed, 130 days is the time for delivery. This PreOrder cannot be cancelled as Elinchrom makes these lights to Order.
There are no reviews yet.