E-Image EI-A23 Overview
Creating camera moves in tight spaces or on table top set ups can often require overhead camera systems with specialized optics and Rube-Goldberg-like lighting set ups, the Cinema Skater Table Top Dolly with 3 Wheels from ikan works on flat surfaces such as a table top or floor, supporting up to thirty three pounds and allowing you to create straight line, curved, or circular dollies.
This triangular shaped dolly features three polyurethane wheels, with stainless steel bearings. The wheels are individually adjustable, and are indexed so you can align your wheels. The wheel hubs feature approximately 180° of rotation with spring loaded locking levers. The three wheeled nature allows you to vary the size of your dollies path in a way that a four wheel/two axle dolly can’t match.
The deck of the dolly features three sets of 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threaded accessory mounting holes, one set in each vertex. You can mount a camera, riser or fluid head to the dolly with the included 1/4″-20 D-ring screw, and if what you are mounting requires a 3/8″-16 mounting screw, you can use the included 1/4″-20 to 3/8″-16 adapter.
- The dolly supports up to 33 pounds of camera, allowing you to create table top dolly moves or low angle dolly shots on smooth surfaces.
- Each edge of the dolly’s body features a maneuvering/carry handle.
- 3-wheel mini dolly for fluid motion shots in straight lines, curves, wide circles, and tight 360° spins.
- Stainless steel ball bearings encased in 60mm wheels enable smooth motion.
- Scale markings allow aligning the wheels to desired angles
- 1/4″-20 screw and a 1/4″-2020 to-3/8″-16 screw adapter are included for attaching cameras or flat base fluid heads.