Designed expressly for mirrorless cameras, the DJI RS 3 Mini is a lightweight single-handed gimbal stabilizer. It supports up to 4.4 lb payloads and features wireless Bluetooth control for select cameras and enhanced performance using the 3rd Gen RS stabilization algorithm. Weighing only 1.9 lb, the RS 3 Mini offers multiple control options, including a 1.4″ OLED touchscreen, onboard buttons, and the Ronin app. The RS 3 Mini can capture smooth video for up to 10 hours thanks to the built-in 2450mAh battery and is supported using the detachable extended grip/tripod.
For Mirrorless Cameras
Custom-designed for mirrorless cameras, the DJI RS 3 Mini is a lightweight gimble stabilizer that supports a payload of up to 4.4 lb. This single-grip gimbal uses the 3rd Gen. DJI RS stabilization algorithm for enhanced performance. Weighing just 1.9 lb, the RS 3 Mini is perfect for on-the-go video capture.
Multiple Control Options
- Use the 1.4″ OLED touchscreen to calibrate and set parameters for the RS 3 Mini.
- Control gimbal movement, camera shutter, focus, and recording using the gimbal buttons.
- Access wireless control for select cameras using Bluetooth and the Ronin app.
Horizontal and Vertical Modes
The RS 3 Mini can switch between horizontal mode and a vertical view for social media without the need for additional accessories.
Quick Release Plates
The dual-layer quick release plates make it easy to mount a camera onto the RS 3 Mini and eliminate the need to rebalance the gimbal after swapping out a new battery or memory card.
- The RS 3 Mini battery grip contains a built-in 2450mAh battery that provides a runtime of up to 10 hours, generous enough for shooting all day.
- It charges in about 2.5 hours using the included USB-C cable.
- Intelligent Functions: Create impressive effects using intelligent motion functions, including Panorama, Timelapse, and Tracking.
- An integrated NATO mount enables you to attach accessories like the RS Briefcase Handle.
- The detachable tripod doubles as an extended grip