DJI Mavic 3 Classic Drone Overview
Professional quality aerial imaging and video is now more affordable with the DJI Mavic 3 Classic with DJI RC Remote. Nearly identical to the standard Mavic 3, the Classic version focuses on the advanced 20MP 4/3″ CMOS sensor designed by legendary camera maker Hasselblad. Designed specifically for the Mavic 3 and meeting Hasselblad’s rigorous hardware and software standards, the 3-axis gimbal camera is capable of 4K video at 60 fps, a maximum of 5.1K at 50 fps, and 4K slow-motion footage at 120 fps.
Nearly any filming scenario can be tackled by the Mavic 3 Classic, as the 12.8 stops of dynamic range and f/2.8 to f/11 adjustable aperture let pilots account for nearly any lighting condition. To complete the Mavic 3 Classic’s powerful imaging abilities, 10-bit D-Log Color Profile and Hasselblad’s NCS (Natural Color Solution) are employed for natural and accurate color reproduction. To make those brilliant videos shine, DJI also offers advanced tracking, pro-style automated maneuvers, and the ability to precisely hover for time-lapse and long-exposure shots.
Hasselblad Natural Color Solution
The result of Hasselblad’s many decades of experience, the HNCS starts from the pixel level of the sensor. Every pixel is calibrated with RGB color data being passed through an image processing algorithm and color processing mode while filming. The result is content containing precise and natural color reproduction, all without the need for color presets.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
APAS 5.0 is utilized for all-direction sensing, giving the Mavic 3 the ability to smoothly avoid objects in flight.
Continuously view a live feed from the Mavic 3 Classic, even from distances up to 9.32 miles away. That footage is sent back to you at 1080p60 Full HD quality, letting you better understand the scene and view most of the clarity that the drone’s Hasselblad camera is capturing.
After raising the Mavic 3 Classic to your desired altitude, the drone’s advanced RTH system will automatically plot the optimal route back home.
With decimeter-level precision when hovering, you can take clear hovering time-lapse and long-exposure shots.
Set the Mavic 3 Classic to fly in a singular direction without having to continuously press the flight stick in that direction. This helps with less shaky video footage and more relaxing long-distance flying.
Tracking and Shooting Modes
- ActiveTrack 5.0: Track your subject from different directions
- MasterShots: Deliver a cinematic feel with automated shooting and editing
- QuickShots: Pilots with limited experience can pull off impressive results with pro-style flying patterns the Mavic 3 Classic performs automatically, such as Dronie, Rocket, Circle, and Helix
- Hyperlapse: Capture footage that depicts an accelerated passage of time
- Panorama: Record sweeping vistas and landscapes in stunning detail
- Night Shots: Optimizes footage taken in low-light scenarios and removes noise for sharper results
Photos and videos can be sent quickly to a smartphone for editing and sharing with your studio or social media platform of choice.
- Up to 46 minutes of flight time
- Up to 40 minutes of hovering time
- HLG dynamic range support
- VDAF (Vision Detection Autofocus) technology
- 12-bit raw support
- Still photo modes: Single shot, automatic exposure bracketing, and timed photos (up to 60 seconds)
- Level 5 wind resistance (up to 26.8 mph)
- 8GB of internal storage capacity
- microSD card slot supports up to 512GB cards
There are no reviews yet.