Complete Process Color Chart: Four-Color superimposition gold and silver
The CMYK Complete Color Chart explores 50,000 CMYK combinations for design, prepress and printing.
- X9 inch square hardcover book printed on coated and uncoated paper
- Total number of colors: 50,000 CMYK Process Color Combinations.
- Printed to ISO certification so colors can be consistently reproduced
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weight 100lb for coated and 80lb for uncoated
- Includes 256 spot colors per page arranged in numeric numbers
- Each color have displayed CMYK values
- Screen tint percentage provided for four base inks
- Use when designing for four-color process printing
- Allows for most common and most affordable printing process
- Appropriate for inspiration and creating design when color accuracy is not critical