MICROSCOPE DELUX HANDHED DIGITAL BOX
The intermediate-level Celestron Deluxe Handheld Digital Microscope is an easy to use, low power microscope. With powers of 10x to 200x, it’s ideal for viewing stamps, coins, bugs, plants, rocks, skin, gems, circuit boards, and more. With the higher power magnifications, you can even view traditional microscope slides.
Best of all, you can capture your discoveries using the built-in 2.0 MP camera. Press the camera button, through the software interface on your PC, to save images and VGA-quality video directly to your PC. Image captures up to 1920 X 1080 pixels to view your subject with clarity even on large monitors.
The LED illuminator ensures your specimens are clear and bright. An included metal stand allows for steady shots and comes in handy when viewing at higher powers, minimizing shaking and keeping your specimen in sharp focus.
For teens and adults alike, the Deluxe Handheld Digital Microscope is a fun, educational tool. It’s well suited for hobbyists, quality control inspectors, medical professionals, and scientific researchers.
MicroCapture Pro Software
Use the included software to capture images and video of your discoveries. Measure your specimens with built-in measurement tool.
Compatible Operating Systems downloadable Windows 7/8/10; MAC OS 10.12 and up.
Explore the microverse with the Celestron 44302-C Deluxe Handheld Digital Microscope. This compact and lightweight handheld magnification tool can also be placed on the included metal stand and be configured to point in any desired direction. The permanently attached USB 2.0 cable connects it to your PC or Mac so you, your kids, or your students can use this handy microscope for a wide variety of home, laboratory, or field observations—including capturing hi-res still images and video from biological specimens, electronic devices, and precious materials and stones. The optical system features a 2.0MP imaging sensor and an eight-LED illumination ring, a 10-200x magnification range, and a coarse focusing ring. The polycarbonate body is compact, lightweight, and ergonomic. It features a transparent polymer bezel to protect the lens and the LEDs from dust and damage and a push button on the tailcap to capture data. Also included in the package is a CD with software.
- Ideal for viewing items such as stamps, coins, bugs, plants, rocks, skin, gems, circuit boards, and more
- Relatively low 10x-200x magnification range with dual-axis 27x and 100x microscope lens
- 2MP color CMOS imaging sensor
- 10-150 mm focus range
- Selectable resolutions of 1920×1080, 1280×720, 640×480 for both still image and video/streaming
- Up to 30fps frame rate maximum
Use and Handling
- Large focusing wheel is easy to manipulate one-handed
- 8 LED emitters provide specimen illumination
- Powered by computer USB 2.0 port
- Micro Capture Plus Pro software allows you to capture/save to your computer, with built-in measurement and marking/annotation tools
- Date/time stamp option for saved files
- Compact and lightweight design
- Hand-hold for field use or to see details of odd-shaped subjects or use the included adjustable stand as a more conventional microscope
- CD/DVD player to load included software
- Windows 7, 8, 10 compatibility
- Mac 10.12 or higher
There are no reviews yet.