LANDSCOUT 10-30X50MM SPOTTING SCOPE WITH TABLE-TOP TRIPOD
The LandScout 50 mm Spotting Scope is easy-to-use and perfect for any outdoor activity. The compact, lightweight design is ideal for carrying with you on a backpacking trip or hiking excursion. LandScout is also the perfect spotting scope to bring with you to an indoor or outdoor shooting range. You’ll be able to quickly set up this spotting scope and use the 10-30x zoom to get in close to the action. Although it’s an affordable, entry-level spotting scope, the LandScout features multi-coated optics and provides bright, sharp views. Also makes a great backup scope when you don’t want to carry a larger, heavier scope.
The 45° angled-viewing LandScout 10-30×50 Spotting Scope from Celestron is a lightweight zoom optic designed to be easy to transport when venturing into the field and carrying large and heavy optics is not preferred.
This LandScout spotting scope has a built-in zoom eyepiece that allows you to take in large swaths of the landscape looking for targets with the ability to draw them in close for detailed observation and identification. It includes a tabletop tripod, providing you with a complete rig that is ready to start glassing right out of the box. Its 50mm objective lens and fully coated optics transmit the light required to produce bright and detailed views to handle a range of tasks, including nature observation and spotting at the rifle range. The integrated tripod mounting collar rotates, providing you with alternate viewing orientations to suit your use. To make carrying your scope into the field easier, Celestron includes a soft canvas case that holds the spotter and tripod.
- Broad 10-30x magnification range is ideal for scanning the terrain for subjects with the ability to zoom in and make detailed observations and identifications
- Moderate 50mm objective lens boosts low-light usability without making the optic too big or cumbersome
- Anti-reflection fully coated optics improve light transmission, color fidelity, contrast, and clarity
- 170-foot field of view at 1000 yards on 10x, 90-foot on 30x
Use and Handling
- Eyepiece is set at a 45° angle to body for comfortable viewing, whether user is standing, sitting, or lying prone
- Large slip-resistant focusing collar makes it easy to achieve tack-sharp views—even in cold and wet weather or while wearing gloves
- Twist-up rubber eyecup enables easy use with or without eyewear
- 1/4″-20 tripod mount enables easy attachment to most tripods, heads, and quick release plates
- Rotating tripod collar allows the user to precisely place the eyepiece for optimum viewing comfort whether sitting, standing, or lying prone
- 17.7mm to 15.1mm eye relief improves viewing comfort and reduces eyestrain during long glassing sessions
- Comfortable 3.6mm exit pupil on 10x power
- Compact design makes it easy to carry into the backcountry without excessive bulk
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature changes
- Tabletop tripod with simple pan/tilt head and control handle allows its easy use anywhere
- Objective and eyepiece caps ensure lens stays protected when not in use
- Soft carrying case for scope and tripod with shoulder strap
- Weight: 15.5 ounces