Aputure AL-M9 Overview
The AL-M9 Amaran Pocket-Sized Daylight-Balanced LED Light from Aputure is an extremely portable yet surprisingly bright battery-powered LED fixture. Easily fitting in your pocket, the fixture is daylight balanced and sports a color temperature of 5500K with a CRI and TLCI rating of over 95. It includes a removable sheet of diffusion and 9 steps of dimming.
The Amaran integrates an 1800mAh lithium polymer battery with a nearly 2-hour runtime at full brightness when fully charged. You can charge the fixture using the included USB charging cable and a readily available USB charger (not included). Included with the fixture are magnetically attached diffusion, CTO, and CTB filters. The light slips into an adapter, so you can mount it to the cold shoe or threaded female 1/4″-20 accessory port of your camera.
- 1.75 hours of battery life at maximum brightness when fully charged
- 13 hours of battery life at minimum brightness when fully charged
- An integrated 1800mAh lithium polymer battery that charges from virtually any 5V USB charger
- Dimmable in 9 steps
- Magnetically attached diffusion filter
- CTO filter to lower the color temperature of the light output to approximately 3400K
- CTB filter to raise the color temperature of the light output to approximately 8800K
- Mount adapter for mounting the light to an accessory cold shoe, or remove cold shoe foot and mount light to a 1/4″-20 accessory mounting point