Thanks to an extensive and in-depth research on textiles, twice a year Interior works out forecasts of the trends emerging from the world of decoration and interior design to provide clear, concrete and reliable directions.
Interior offers a colour trend of exclusive and carefully selected yarn-dyed colours. The key themes of the season are developed through an original storytelling, accompanied by inspirational images, key words and concepts. The fabric samples are accompanied by photos for an easier understanding and interpretation of the patterns.
2 publications per year: September and March.
Interior – Autumn / Winter
- Chapter 1 – Colours: 24 exclusive xolours dyed on yarn in 3 colour theme
- Chapter 2 – The art of weaving
- Chapter 3 – Bio camouflage
- Chapter 4 – Extreme facility
- Chapter 5 – Vanishing notions
- Chapter 6 – RE(SET) pattern stories