- Snap Into Your Environment – Action 2’s innovative magnetic design allows you to effortlessly switch out accessories as you capture life on the go. Snap on any of Action 2’s diverse accessories and discover creative ways to film your adventure.
- Action on the Go – The ultra-compact DJI Action 2 takes up next to no room in your travel bag. With the Magnetic Lanyard and Magnetic Headband, you can effortlessly wear the lightweight camera on your head or chest as you capture the world around you.
- Footage That Speaks for Itself – Record stunningly smooth 4K/120fps video with richer details than ever before. Action 2’s ultra-wide FOV lets you capture more of your surroundings as you explore.
JI Action 2 isn’t just ultra-versatile, it’s also our most powerful action camera yet. The innovative magnetic design lets you effortlessly swap out accessories as you capture life on the go. From parkour to park walks, break the mold with DJI Action 2.
Crafted With Precision
The lightweight aluminum alloy body has a sleek, minimalistic look with a smooth and solid feel. Action 2’s innovative magnetic locking design allows you to interchange accessories quickly and securely.
The shape and angle of the lens has been carefully considered for optimal performance and beauty.
Record stunningly smooth footage with rich details that stands out from the rest. DJI Action 2 shoots video at up to 4K/120fps, the new standard for elite content.
Compact Action Camera
- Compact action camera with 1/1.7″ CMOS sensor and wide 155°, f/2.8 lens
- Voice commands in English and Mandarin (traditional) Chinese
- Distortion correction
Supported Video Resolutions
Record up to DCI 4K60 in 4:3, DCI 4K120 in 16:9, and 1080p240 in 16:9
Supports slow motion and time-lapse
Up to 12MP raw and JPEG photos
- Extends your runtime to up to 180 minutes
- Hot-swappable design
- Quick snap-on, magnetic mounting
- Provides a microSD card slot for extended recording
- Add eye-catching effects to your content using Action 2’s creative options, including:
- Time-lapse with selectable intervals from 0.5 to 40 seconds
- Selectable time-lapse duration of 5 to 30 minutes, 1 to 5 hours, or continuous
- Up to 8x slow motion
- Digital zoom
HorizonSteady keeps your footage level, no matter how wild the action gets. From go-karting to dirt biking, DJI’s built-in stabilization algorithm detects and corrects camera shake and rotation in real-time.
- Magnetic housing makes it easy to add and detach accessories quickly and without tools
- Includes a magnetic lanyard for hands-sfree capture and a magnetic 3-prong mount
- Separately available components include:
- Magnetic headband, ball joint mount, and 3-prong mount
- Macro lens, RC selfie stick, waterproof case, and floating grip
- Rear 1.76″ touchscreen display with 446 x 424 resolution
- Image Stabilization and Leveling
- RockSteady Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) technology stabilizes footage at rates up to 100 fps
- HorizonSteady keeps your view level, even during extreme sports capture
- The Action 2 camera is waterproof to 33′, making it ideal for snorkeling, the beach, and poolside capture
- Power Module is not waterproof unless used with a separately available housing
- microSD Card Recording
- Records to microSD/SDXC/SDHC cards, UHS-I or UHS-III compatible cards up to 256GB
- Use the intuitive Mimo app to edit and share your content
- An Artificial Intelligence (AI) editing feature can be used to add transitions and music to your videos
Records to internal storage, Action 2 records sound from multiple angles so you can easily select the direction of focus.
Footage That Speaks for Itself – Record stunningly smooth 4K/120fps video with richer details than ever before. Action 2’s ultra-wide FOV lets you capture more of your surroundings as you explore.
Share-Worthy Content in a Tap – The DJI Mimo app uses its AI Editor to automatically select and combine your epic moments with flawless transitions and upbeat music.
Make a Splash – DJI Action 2 is robust and waterproof right out of the box, so that you can capture it all on your aquatic adventures. The camera unit can be used at depths of up to 10 meters and at 60 meters when paired with the Waterproof Case.
Upgraded Stabilization – From go-karting to dirt biking, DJI’s latest built-in stabilization algorithm detects and corrects camera shake and rotation in real-time.
There are no reviews yet.