7artisans 35mm f/1.2 II Lens
An unobtrusive walkaround lens for daily use, the Nikon Z-mount 35mm f/1.4 from 7artisans Photoelectric features a simple-to-use manual focus design. Sleek and stylish, this compact prime has a minimum focusing distance of just 13.8″, ideal for portraits, street scenes, macro photography, and more. Its bright f/1.4 maximum aperture offers excellent control over depth of field, and together with the lens’s 9-blade aperture provides beautiful bokeh when called upon. Additionally, a de-clicked aperture ring ensures smooth, silent exposure adjustments for recording video.
Kodak Professional Ektachrome E100 is a daylight-balanced color transparency film characterized by its extremely fine grain structure, vibrant color rendering, and overall low contrast profile. The lower contrast values contribute to a wide dynamic range and a neutral tonal scale for greater color accuracy, and a low D-min helps to ensure brighter, whiter whites. It has a medium-speed nominal sensitivity of ISO 100/21° when developed in E-6 process and the smooth grain profile pairs with a micro-structure optimized T-GRAIN emulsion to make it especially well-suited to scanning applications.
This item is five rolls of 120-format roll film.
- Compact portrait-length prime is designed for APS-C-format Sony E/ Fujifilm X / Nikon Z -mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Exceptionally fast f/1.2 maximum aperture benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques and photographing in low-light conditions.
- De-clicked aperture ring for smooth exposure adjustment when shooting video.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements and reduces flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Rounded 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Manual focus design with minimum focus distance of 11″.
- Depth of field and distance scales aid pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques.
There are no reviews yet.