NCS Colorpin 2 - Read & Compare Colors Accurately | Get Exact Dela E Value bertwen any 2 surface
If you are a shop and would like to buy a store rack with Colourpin II, please contact us. NCS Colourpin will help you identify the RGB, CMYK, LAB composition of any color with very high precision.
Below is the sample image of how the NCS Colourpin app looked while comparing 2 colors to obtain high precision LAB Value difference along with CMYK and RGB values. NCS Ccolourpin is the ideal Colour Reader for procuring exact color readings from any surface.
- Pin, store and share colours from real life settings, direct from your smartphone. Comes with better durability, and a new design and format. Now including several functional accessories. Launched with a number of new functions in the new NCS Colourpin app.
- Suitable for creative users as well as colour point of sales, Colourpin II allows you to identify any colour instantly.
- This digital colour reader gives you the closest NCS Notation with translations to CMYK, RGB, L*a*b.
- This product will also allow you to compare colors with high precision and give DELTA E Value (LAB Difference between 2 colors). Difference in CMYK, RGB, HSB is also additionally given.
- Colourpin II offers the latest innovations in colour measurement technology, neatly packaged in a small, accurate device.
- Ideal as a retail product and sales tool for product brands within textiles, dyeing, decorative coatings, industrial coatings, building materials and other product brands where colour is decisive when making purchase decisions.
Get the next generation wireless colour reader! Now available in packs of 10, 20, 30 etc.
- Technical specification (PDF) >
- User guide (PDF) >
- Download QR-Code for application
Colourpin is operated through a smartphone and is connected to a cloud-based system, which enables you to instantly match the scanned surface to thousands of colour references. The app is integrated with NCS – Natural Colour System®©. Within the Colourpin App, you can navigate in the NCS 1950 colour space and receive a fixed coordinate, as well as conversions to RGB, CMYK, L*a*b and lightness values. To further encourage colour communication and inspiration, you can also find references to the 2021+ NCS Trend Colours.
"In my job as an textile designer and communicator in the color industry, Colourpin is a constant companion. Color is incredibly complex and we perceive all colors in our own way. That is why it is so valuable to have a tool that easily tells me the composition of the various components that makes us perceive a color such as blue" - Davidoff. Compare colours to discover colour differences between the sample and the colour standard.
Colourpin is NCS’s best selling digital colour reader. This slim tool fits in your pocket and is connected via Bluetooth to a smartphone application which allows you to easily collect and identify colours on the go. Now the Colourpin app got even better!
The NCS Colour Navigator allows you to use the Colourpin app to find any specific colour shade. In order to toggle between different hues, just turn the wheel. You can also use the triangle to pinpoint the specific nuance of the colour you seek.
You can use the NCS Colour Navigator in order to move freely through the colour space to search for a colour. Or, you can use a colour sample as your starting point, by scanning it with your Colourpin colour reader.
- When you have found your nuance, just click on it to search in your available databases for the closest match.
- You can click on any of the colour matchings to get additional data that you can store in your colour project folder.
- Removed cool down time between scannings.
- Re-introduction of Lab, RGB and CMYK.
- The app is available on the App Store and Google Play (click to download app).
- The iOS app is compatible with iPhone 5 and later and also iPad 3rd generation or later.
- The Android app for version 5.0 or later is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S4 and later, Nexus 5 and later, and OnePlus.
- The app may also be compatible with other devices. Requires Bluetooth 4.1.
- Languages available: Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English UK, English US, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Turkish, Spanish, Swedish