Collezioni Uomo Magazine
Uomo Collezioni continues in its path of renewal and evolution, always looking for new fashion codes, for the most interesting seasonal trends, for collections distinguished by creativity and beauty, for start-ups and new talents discovered at international trade shows or at the most unexpected catwalk shows.
This season, the retro mood and a romantic formality, in particular, offered exciting moments and unique images emphasising fashion’s will and desire to get out from a moment of crisis and to re-launch with new eye-catching and modern proposals. Get ready for 300 pages of images borrowed from London, Florence, Milan, Paris, New York testifying a new renaissance and all the mastery of new creators and established companies.
- 100 pages about the most important catwalk show in Milan and Paris
- 100 pages about the most significant trends from Milan and Paris
- 20 pages scouting for new labels and young designers
- 20 pages of reports from London and New York
- 30 pages focused on the most innovative and charming men’s accessories
- Reports from trade shows, profiles of international companies and much more.