- You can ship the items to Design Info, Mumbai in the original condition with brand packaging as delivered. Tags, warranty papers and labels must be intact.
- Free Returns are applicable on almost all items unless they are perishable or media items.
- Returns can be arranged for free if you are in a free pick up zone. Orders outside India have to shipped back to us at the customers expense only for any kind of repair / warranty services.
- Return policy is 7 days from the date of delivery.
Products are returnable within the applicable return window if you’ve received them in a condition that is physically damaged, has missing parts or accessories, defective or different from their description on the product detail page on Designinfo.in. Our return policy lasts 7 days after delivery. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless explicitly stated.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Return will be processed only if:
- It is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
- The product is not different from what was shipped to you;
- The product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer's box, Tag intact, User Manual, Warranty Card and all the Accessories Therein).
- If you wish to return an electronic device that stores any personal information, please ensure that you have removed all such personal information from the device prior to returning. Design Info shall not be liable in any manner for any misuse or usage of such information.
- Products may not be eligible for return in some cases, including cases of remorse such as incorrect model or color of product ordered or incorrect product ordered.
- Products marked as "non-returnable" on the product detail page cannot be returned.
- Additional information is not required to return an eligible order unless otherwise noted in the category specific policy.
- Products may be eligible for replacement only if the same seller has the exact same item in stock. Electronics are not eligible for return and can only be replaced for a manufacturing defect.
- If the replacement request is placed and the seller does not have the exact same product in stock, we will provide a refund.
- Godox, Profoto & Elinchrom lights are only covered in warranty. They must be returned back to us for any kind of repairing of servicing that may be required.
- Returns for non-working products are made by the brand themselves. Items covered in warranty of the product is to be claimed by the brand its self, so that a fresh new piece from the brand is received.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, media, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Electronic products are only applicable for replacement for any kind of reason. Electronics cannot be returned for refund.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. The product must be sent to Design Info warehouses with the original invoice so that the the return can be tracked in your My Order Section.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Media with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Sale items will be refunded at sale price. Certain sale items may not be refundable. The refund amount will be the actual amount of purchase and not the price quoted on the website. Sale items dont include free returns and exchanges as Designinfo.in covers low margins on these products as end of season sale. You may have to self ship these items to Design Info warehouses.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Shipping of Returns
To return your product, you should mail your product to: No.1, Saremals, Shastri Hall Building, Nana Chowk, Grant Road West, Mumbai, MH, 400007, India.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an expensive product, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.